Speed & Agility for All Sports
Baseball & Softball Lessons
Strength Training for All Sports
To establish a blue collar and dedicated work ethic while helping athletes build themselves into mentally and physically strong men and women on the athletic field, in the weight room, and in the real world!
IMPORTANT Things to Know About Laird's Training:
1) DO NOT CONTACT US UNTIL YOU HAVE READ ALL OF THE PRICES AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OUR SERVICES TAB!
2) Laird's Training is ONLY for hard working and dedicated athletes with supportive parents. Do not waste our time!
3) This is not a "Quick Fix" solution for your athlete, buy-in to our PROCESS of building strong, elite athletes, or do not sign up! Our results speak for themselves!
4) Our goal is to create mentally and physically tough athletes that dominate others on the field and in life!
5) We focus on Excellence, not convenience or discount prices.
6) Do Not Contact us if you use excuses such as “too busy right now” or “we need to think about it”. To succeed in sport and life, you need a sense of urgency. I have no time or patience for excuses, you either want to get better or not!
7) IMPORTANT: Follow Twitter @SeanLaird16 & Instagram @lairdstraining for all Updates/Cancellations/Highlights! Also, KEEP EMAILS UP TO DATE ON WAIVER FOR UPDATES AND ACCURATE COMMUNICATIONS!
Laird's Training At A Glance & Business Hours
Fall - Spring Schedule
(August - End of May)
Sundays: 2 - 9 PM
Mondays: 4 - 9 PM
Tuesdays: 4 - 9 PM
Sundays: 6 PM (At Bullpen Academy)
Wednesdays: 6, 7 PM
Thursdays: 6, 7 PM
Speed Camps & Arm Care & Velocity Progams
TBD: Email Subscriber Invites
(June 1st - August)
Mondays: 5 - 10 PM
Tuesdays: 5 - 10 PM
Wednesdays: 5 - 10 PM
Mondays: 2, 3 PM
Tuesdays: 2, 3 PM
Wednesdays: 2, 3 PM
(MUST READ ALL DETAILS OUTLINED ON SERVICES PAGE)
(Pricing is Per Player)
$60 Per Lesson Per Player
$200/Hr: Team Training
Strength Training Memberships
In-Season 1x/Week: Sundays $225/Month
Monthly Membership: 2-3x/Week: $300/Month
$100/1 Hr Assessment
Bullpen Address in Baseball Services Section
eBook: How to Build a Ballplayer
*Strength Training is offered for all sports and all athletes Middle School and up! Goal is to develop strong, powerful, explosive athletes!